Europe

This summer I went to Europe for a week. I went to four destinations: France, Switzerland, Austria, and Germany. My favorites were Switzerland and Austria. 

The first destination was France/ Paris. While we were in Paris we visited two famous museums, The Picasso Museum and The FIFA Museum. While we were there we walked around a lot and went shopping. My family and I also had a lot of delicious meals during our stay. We also went to a little fair in Paris and rode some rides. Though my favorite part was going up The Eiffel Tower, it was very scenic. It was very breathtaking. I will never forget this part of the trip. Then we hopped on a train and headed to Switzerland.

In Switzerland it was really beautiful and there were lots of mountains and hills. During our stay we took a gondola up to the top of a mountain called the Alps where there was still snow on the ground. Not to mention it was the middle of August. We got to go into a Glacier cave and walk over a very tall bridge. After that we also got to take a zipline at the top of the Alps. Overall, Switzerland was very scenic and beautiful.

Next stop Austria. This was my favorite stop because the first day we were there we went to the best water park in Europe. At the water park it started to rain so there were only about 50 people at the park including my family. They had water slides, a wibit center, a climbing wall, and free swimming. There were other attractions but those were the only ones I was old enough for. My favorite part was the Witbit section. After that we headed back to our hotel called the Aqua Dome. This was by far my favorite hotel. They had different temperature pools and two water slides. They had one pool that had built-in massagers and one pool where the water went in a circle where you can practice swimming. This hotel had about 20 different pools. We only stayed one night at the hotel but we spent about 6 hrs at the pools. 

Our last stop of this trip was Germany. During our stay there we went rock climbing and had fondue. Rock climbing was really fun because it was outdoors and very scenic. We had fondue after and they had lots of things to dip in the fondue. It was all very delicious. In Germany, we also visited some nice towns and did a couple of scenic adventures. 

I really loved my trip to Europe and hope to go again soon. There are some photos above from our trip.

One thought on “Europe”